As mentioned, Pathway Publishing has two main arms — books on spirituality and books on the arts. This section features mainly books on Christian spirituality from a fresh perspective written by Eva Peck or co-written with Alex Peck.
The books (available both in print and electronic versions at various outlets) include the Divine Reflections trilogy, written by Eva Peck, which explores how everyday natural phenomena mirror spiritual realities; Pathway to Life through the Holy Scriptures, which gives a comprehensive overview of basic Bible teachings; and Journey to the Divine Within through Silence, Stillness and Simplicity which deals with aspects of Christian meditation.
Each book is described in more detail in the following pages, including where it can be previewed and purchased, as well as what readers have said about it.
At the moment, our inventory of books on spirituality contains:
- Divine Reflections in Times and Seasons, Eva Peck
- Divine Reflections in Natural Phenomena, Eva Peck
- Divine Reflections in Living Things, Eva Peck
- Divine Insights from Human Life, Eva Peck
- Pathway to Life – Through the Holy Scriptures, Eva and Alexander Peck
- Journey to the Divine Within – Through Silence, Stillness and Simplicity, Alexander and Eva Peck
- Jesus’ Gospel of God’s Love, Eva Peck
- New Birth — Pathway to the Kingdom of God, Eva Peck
- Abundant Living on Low Income, Eva Peck
- Realities of Life — Reflections in Verse, Alexander and Eva Peck with artwork from Jindrich (Henry) Degen
See also publications on this site. There are many articles and brochures available for free downloading.
For books that are being planned during the remainder of this year and the coming year, see this page.